Made these because I heard they were SUPER easy and I had all the ingredients already in my pantry! Now I can’t stop eating them and already want to make more. These will for sure be on my must bake list for every single holiday!
2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray cookie sheets with non stick spray
- Combine coconut, chocolate chips, milk and vanilla in medium bowl; mix until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Press dough gently with back of spoon to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cookies cool for 1 minute before placing onto wire racks.